Good morning beauties. Hope you're good? It took me days to officially make my first post due to the fact that I was actually nervous LOL. After years into the fashion world I felt the need to share my personal style. I will be giving fashion tips as to what to wear, how to wear, and where to wear it SMILES. Iam not saying iam perfect but do hope someone gets inspired. In the long run I will be collaborating with male models so as to carry the guys along YEEEEH today's outfit , iam wearing gown from RZAGI FASHION HOUSE with shoe by BEEFLY completing the look with SUSEN bag. The most interesting thing with this gown is the cystal stone that makes it more appealing, though my camera was not good enough to show it. Thanks for stopping by.

9 Comments

  1. More grease to ur elbows my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a blessing, am seriously inspired #MoreBlessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is the bomb...we taking over

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a giant step to start with. I'm so happy for you and Proud to witness how this fashion blog kick start..., I see Linda Ikeji's blog and other greater blogs coming for you input. Keep it up my Sister.. Keep the Flag HIGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give up, u will surely make it.

    ReplyDelete